International Workshop on
Hopf Algebras and Tensor Categories
Objective The conference focuses on the newest development of Hopf algebras and their interactions with other fields.
Date and Place
Date: September 9-13, 2019
Place: International Conference Center,
Nanjing University Xianlin Campus, Nanjing, China
N. Andruskiewitsch, G. Liu, S. Montgomery, Y. Zhang
• Nicolás Andruskiewitsch ( National University of Cordoba, Argentina)
• Iván Angiono (National University of Cordoba, Argentina)
• Yanhong Bao (Anhui University, China)
• Vladimir Bavula (University of Sheffield, UK)
• Gabriella Böhm (Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Budapest, Hungray)
• Stefaan Caenepeel (Vrije Universiteit, Brussel, Belgium)
• Michael Cuntz (Leibniz Universität, Hannover, Germany)
• Jingcheng Dong (Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, China)
• Jürgen Fuchs (Karlstad University, Sweden)
• Joao Matheus Jury Giraldi (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Argentina)
• Jiwei He (Hangzhou Normal University, China)
• Naihong Hu (East China Normal University, China)
• Hualin Huang (Huaqiao University, China)
• Yevgenia Kashina (DePaul University, USA)
• Simon Lentner (Hamburg University, Germany)
• Susan Montgomery (University of Southern California, USA)
• Sonia Natale ( National University of Cordoba, Argentina)
• Dmitri Nikshych (University of New Hampshire, USA)
• Christoph Schweigert (Hamburg University, Germany)
• Taiki Shibata (Okayama University of Science, Japan)
• Kenichi Shimizu (Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan)
• Yorck Sommerhäuser (Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada)
• Blas Torrecillas (Universidad de Almería, Spain)
• Hichimisa Wakui (Kansai University, Japan)
• Zhengfang Wang (Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Germany)
• Milen Yakimov (Louisiana State University, USA)
• Guisong Zhou (Ningbo University, China)
RMB ¥ 700 (approximately US $ 105) for each teacher.
RMB ¥ 300 (approximately US $ 45) for each student.
Free for the invited speakers.
Before August 15, 2019.
Please send email with your meeting receipt (in the attachment) to the contact person:
Yinhuo Zhang: firstname.lastname@example.org (for the international participants)
Tao Yang: email@example.com (for the Chinese local participants)
All participants will be arranged to stay at the International Conference Center. The accommodation fee is about RMB ¥ 380 (approximately US $ 60) per night, and free for invited speakers.
Gongxiang Liu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zhihua Wang: email@example.com
Tao Yang: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kun Zhou: email@example.com
There are two choices from Nanjing Lukou International Airport to Nanjing University Xianlin Campus.
1. Taxi. The fare is about RMB ¥ 240 (approximately US $ 36). Please show the following Chinese to the taxi driver:
2. Subway. The fare is about RMB ¥ 11 (approximately US $ 2).
Here is the map of the address: https://j.map.baidu.com/rwugP .