Sep. 2007—June 2011 Doctoral degree, Department of Mathematics & IMS, Nanjing University, P. R. China, thesis advisor: Huicheng Yin
Sep. 2002—July 2004 Master degree, Institute of Mathematical Science, Jilin University, P. R. China
Sep. 1998—July 2002 Undergraduate degree, School of Mathematical Science, Jilin University, P. R. China
Feb. 2012— present Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Nanjing University, P. R. China
Apr. 2011—Mar. 2013 Post-doctor, Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research, Peking University, P. R. China
July 2004—Oct. 2011 Assistant, Department of Applied Mathematics, Nanjing University of Science & Technology, P. R. China
Geometric Analysis and Partial Differential Equations
1. Xuezhang Chen and Pak Tung Ho, Q-curvature solitons, preprint (2015), 25 pages.
2. Xuezhang Chen, Yuping Ruan and Liming Sun, The Han-Li conjecture in constant scalar curvature and constant boundary mean curvature problem on compact manifolds, preprint (2018), 49 pages, arXiv:1805.09597.
3. Xuezhang Chen, Mijia Lai and Fang Wang, The Obata equation with Robin boundary condition, preprint (2019), arXiv:1901.02206.
4. Xuezhang Chen, Pak Tung Ho and Jingang Xiong, A fractional conformal curvature flow on the unit sphere, preprint (2019), 58 pages, arXiv:1906.08434.
1. Xuezhang Chen and Xingwang Xu, $Q$-curvature flow on the standard sphere of even dimension, J. Funct. Anal. 261 (2011), 934-980.
2. Xuezhang Chen and Xingwang Xu, The scalar curvature flow on $S^n$---perturbation theorem revisited, Invent. Math. 187(2012), no. 2, 395-506; (with an erratum : Invent. Math. 187(2012), no. 2, 507-509).
4. Xuezhang Chen and Pak Tung Ho, Conformal curvature flows on a compact manifold of negative Yamabe constant, Indiana Univ. Math. J. 67 No. 2 (2018), 537–581.
6. Xuezhang Chen, Pak Tung Ho and Liming Sun, Prescribed scalar curvature plus mean curvature flows in compact manifolds with boundary of negative conformal invariant, Ann Global Anal Geom 53 (2018), 121–150, see also arXiv:1605.01719.
7. Xuezhang Chen and Liming Sun, Existence of conformal metrics with constant scalar curvature and constant boundary mean curvature on compact manifolds, Commun. Contemp. Math. 21 (2019), no. 3, 1850021, 51 pp, see also arXiv:1611.00229.
100 National Excellent Doctoral Dissertations in China, Ministry of Education of China, 2013
New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education of China, 2013
The 5th Jiangsu Award for Outstanding Achievements in Mathematics, Jiangsu Mathematical Society, 2017
Research and Travel Grants:
Jan. 2018—Dec. 2021 Principal Investigator, Constant scalar curvature and constant mean curvature problem and its related conformal geometric flows, Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 11771204)
July 2017—June 2020 Principal Investigator, the Start-up Grant of 2016 Deng Feng Program B, Nanjing University
Ky and Yu Fen Fan Fund Travel Grant from the AMS for the year 2015-2016, 2015
Awardee of Hwa Ying Foundation from Nanjing University for academic visit in the year 2015-2016, 2014
Jan. 2014—Dec. 2018 Principal Investigator, Nonlocal Q-curvature flow and the construction of type II blowup solutions to bi-harmonic heat equation with critical exponent, Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China (No. 201417), Ministry of Education of China
Jan. 2013—Dec. 2015 Principal Investigator, Partial differential equations in conformal geometry and liquid crystals, Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 11201223)
Oct. 2011—Mar. 2013 Principal Investigator, Curvature flows in conformal geometry, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation