1. E.X. Fang,
B.S. He, H. Liu and X. M. Yuan, Generalized alternating
direction method of multipliers: new theoretical
insights and applications, Online published in Mathematical
2. B.S. He and X.M. Yuan, On non-ergodic convergence rate of
Douglas-Rachford alternating directions method of multipliers,
Online published in Numerische Mathematik
3. C.H. Chen, B.S. He, Y.Y. Ye and X. M. Yuan,
The direct extension of ADMM for multi-block convex
problems is not necessary convergent, Online published in
4. B.S. He and X. M. Yuan,
On the convergence rate of Douglas-Rachford operator splitting
method, Online published in
5. B.S. He, M. Tao and X.M. Yuan, A splitting method for
separable convex programming, IMA J. Numerical
6. B. S. He, Y. F. You and X. M. Yuan, On the Convergence of
Primal-Dual Hybrid Gradient Algorithm, SIAM. J. Imaging
Science 7 (2014), 2526-2537.
7. B.S. He, H. Liu, Z.R. Wang and X. M. Yuan, A strictly
Peaceman-Rachford splitting method for convex programming,
SIAM J. Optim. 24 (2014),1011-1040.
8. G.Y. Gu, B.S. He and X.M. Yuan, Customized
proximal point algorithms for linearly constrained convex
and saddle-point problems: a unified approach, Comput. Optim. Appl.,
9. Y. F. You, X.L. Fu and B.S. He,
Lagrangian-PPA based contraction methods for
linearly constrained convex optimization,
Pac. J. Optim. (2014) 199-213.
10. X.J. Cai, G.Y. Gu and B.S. He, On the O(1/t)
convergence rate of the projection and contraction methods for
variational inequalities with Lipschitz continuous monotone
operators, Comput. Optim. Appl.,
11. B.S. He, X.M. Yuan and W.X. Zhang, A customized proximal
point algorithm for convex minimization with linear
constraints, Comput. Optim. Appl.,
12. B.S. He and
Forward-backward-based descent methods for
composite variational inequalities, Optimization
Methods Softw. 28 (2013), 706-724.
13. B.S. He, M. Tao, M.H. Xu and X.M. Yuan, An alternating
direction-based contraction method for linearly constrained
separable convex programming problems, Optimization, 62 (2013),
14. X.J. Cai, G.Y. Gu, B.S. He and X.M. Yuan, A proximal point
algorithms revisit on the alternating direction method
of multipliers, Science China Mathematics, 56 (2013), 2179-2186.
15. B.S. He, M. Tao and X.M. Yuan, Alternating Direction Method
with Gaussian Back
Substitution for Separable
Convex Programming, SIAM J. Optim. 22(2012), 313-340.
16. B.S. He and X.M. Yuan, On the $O(1/n)$
Convergence Rate of the Douglas-Rachford
Method，SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 50(2012), 700-709.
17. B.S. He and X.M.Yuan, Convergence analysis of primal-dual
algorithms for a saddle-point problem: From contraction
perspective. SIAM J. Imaging Science. 5(2012), 119-149.
18. C.H. Chen, B.S. He and X.M. Yuan, Matrix completion via
alternating direction methods. IMA Journal of Numerical
Analysis. 32(2012), 227-245.
19. B.S. He, L.Z. Liao and X. Wang, Proximal-like contraction
methods for monotone variational
inequalitiesin a unified
framework I: Effective quadruplet and primary methods, Comput.
20. B.S. He, L.Z. Liao, and X. Wang, Proximal-like contraction
methods for monotone variational
inequalities in a unified
framework II: General methods and numerical experiments, Comput.
21. B.S. He, M.H.
Xu, and X.M. Yuan, Solving large-scale least squares
semidefinite programming by alternating direction
methods. SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl. 32(2011), 136-152.
22. B.S. He, W. Xu,
Y. Hai, and X.M. Yuan, Solving over-production and
supply-guarantee problems in economic equilibria.
Netw. Spat. Econ. 11(2011), 127-138.
23. M. Tao, B.S.
He, and X.M. Yuan, Solving a class of matrix minimization
problems by linear variational inequality approaches.
Linear Alge. Appl. 434(2011), 2343-2352.
24. B.S. He, Z.
Peng, and X.F. Wang, Proximal alternating direction-based
contraction methods for separable linearly constrained
F. M. C. (6)2011, 79-114.
25. X. Wang, B.S.
He, and L.Z. Liao, Steplengths in the extragradient type
methods. J. of Comput. Appl. Math.
233 (2010), 2925-2939.
26. B.S. He, X.Z.
He, and Henry X. Liu, Solving a class of constrained ‘black-box’
inverse variational inequalities.
European J. Oper. Res. 204 (2010), 391-401.
27. X.L. Fu, and
B.S. He, Self-adaptive projection-based prediction correction
method for constrained variational inequalities.
Front. Math. China. 5 (2010), no. 1, 3-21.
28. H. Yang, W.
Xu, B.S. He, and Q. Meng, Road pricing for congestion control
with unknown demand and cost functions.
Trans. Res. Part C. 18 (2010), 157-175.
Published papers from 2001 to 2009
Published papers before 2000
Last Update: March. 25, 2015